The Irish Aftercare Network provides support to people working with Care Leavers in Ireland
Membership to the Network is free. There are over 450 individual members of the Irish Aftercare Network representing over 80 organisations nationwide.
Achievements & Benefits of the Network:
- The Network provides a national forum for Aftercare Workers to register their voice collectively
- The Network provides a support forum for Aftercare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise
- The Network provides a lobbying platform for all Aftercare workers
- The Network assists in recognising and identifying the need for further aftercare supports
- The Network strives to ensures that the service provision of Aftercare in Ireland aims to advance the positive outcomes of young care leavers in Ireland.
Annual Conference 2019
“Working with Trauma” What Aftercare Workers need to know
We are thrilled to say that 60% of attendees rated the 2019 annual conference 10 out of 10.
When all evaluations were averaged the conference was rated 9.3 out of 10
The Irish Aftercare Network through ‘Breaking Through CLG’ currently receives core funding through the Dept. of Rural and Community Development, under the Scheme to Support National Organisations 2019 – 2022.
Get in Contact with us: