The Irish Aftercare Network provides support to people working with Care Leavers in Ireland
Membership to the Network is free. There are over 450 individual members of the Irish Aftercare Network representing over 80 organisations nationwide.
Achievements & Benefits of the Network:
- The Network provides a national forum for Aftercare Workers to register their voice collectively
- The Network provides a support forum for Aftercare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise
- The Network provides a lobbying platform for all Aftercare workers
- The Network assists in recognising and identifying the need for further aftercare supports
- The Network strives to ensures that the service provision of Aftercare in Ireland aims to advance the positive outcomes of young care leavers in Ireland.
The Irish Aftercare Network through ‘Breaking Through CLG’ currently receives core funding through the Dept. of Rural and Community Development, under the Scheme to Support National Organisations 2022 – 2025.
Get in Contact with us: