BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN
|How to Book Your Tickets:
You can book your tickets online by clicking on this link:
Places are limited so book early!
The Irish Aftercare Network provides advice and support to people working with care leavers in Ireland.
Membership to the Network is free. There are over 500 individual members of the Irish Aftercare Network representing over 80 organisations nationwide.
“The IAN is a great resource for all professionals working with young people who are transitioning out of the care system. It provides these professionals will a universal voice to advocate for the changes needed to ensure these young people receive the most effective supports into adulthood, whilst supporting the professionals themselves in their roles.”
– Network Member
Achievements & Benefits of the Network:
- The Network provides a national forum for Aftercare Workers to register their voice collectively
- The Network provides a support forum for Aftercare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise
- The Network provides a lobbying platform for all Aftercare workers
- The Network assists in recognising and identifying the need for further aftercare supports
- The Network strives to ensures that the service provision of Aftercare in Ireland aims to advance the positive outcomes of young care leavers in Ireland
The Irish Aftercare Network through ‘Breaking Through CLG’ currently receives core funding through the Dept. of Rural and Community Development, under the Scheme to Support National Organisations 2022 – 2025.
Get in Contact with us:
Tel: 01 6060858