- Sharon Byrne (Chairperson), Crosscare Aftercare Service
- Ciaran Kenny (Acting Treasurer/ Co-Web Administrator) Don Bosco Aftercare Service
- Edel Weldon (Website Administrator) EPIC
- Clare Carruthers (Residential Aftercare Representative) Streetline Aftercare Residential
- Neil Forsyth (Committee Member) Focus Ireland Service Manager
- Brian Heffernan (Residential Aftercare Representative) TUSLA Social Care Worker
- Folasade Thompson (Separated Children Aftercare Team Representative) TUSLA
- Louise Keane (Don Bosco Aftercare Service)
“The IAN Committee are committed in ensuring that the Irish Aftercare Network and this website are viewed as being a universal voice for Aftercare Workers throughout the country and that they are utilised fully to ensure all professionals working in the Aftercare sector nationally feel part of, and supported by, the IAN.
Therefore please contact us if you are interested in joining the Committee to represent your Aftercare catchment area or if you are already holding meetings with other aftercare professionals and would like items or issues discussed at the National Network Meetings, please contact us with your suggestions.
All new members will be hugely welcomed and appreciated!”