The Irish Aftercare Network provides support to people working with Care Leaver’s in Ireland
Membership to the Network is free. Membership currently comprises of 180 members nationally, representing over 40 organisations.
Achievements & Benefits of the Network:
- The Network provides a national forum for Aftercare Workers to register their voice collectively
- The Network provides a support forum for Aftercare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise
- The Network provides a lobbying platform for all Aftercare workers
- The Network assists in recognising and identifying the need for further aftercare supports
- The Network contributes effective and quality responses for the development of the service nationally
- The Network strives to ensure that the service provision of Aftercare in Ireland aims to advance the positive outcomes of young care leavers in Ireland.
Check out video highlights of our Annual Conference 2017!
The Irish Aftercare Network through ‘Breaking Through CLG’ currently receives core funding through the Dept. of Rural and Community Development, under the Scheme to Support National Organisations 2016 – 2019.